Looking for an exciting, hands-on internship that gives you full business exposure and the opportunity to grow a new start-up into a successful market-changing business?
- You lead projects which directly have an impact on Helpling’s growth strategy
- You will be responsible for support marketing initiatives and leading your own marketing projects
- You will implement results-driven initiatives in order to grow the business
- You will be the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- You will build and manage relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
- You use business intelligence tools to identify conversion rates, customer acquisition costs etc.
- You support management with important strategic analysis and recommendations based on reports
- You assist in marketing channel budget allocation, short term and long term